- Visit Light Innovations and meet with our ALA certified lighting specialist. They will be able to help you choose great decorative light fixtures that will serve their purpose of lighting your space properly.
- Bring in an example of lighting that you like from a magazine to make it easier for a salesperson to visualize your needs.
- Know your budget. The costs of lighting vary; so remember to keep an open mind in case the fixture you fall in love with eats up your entire budget.
- Bring in fabric swatches, paint chips, and other examples from the room where your fixture will be located. This will make it easier to coordinate your fixture with your décor.
- If you can’t find exactly what you want, consider having it custom made. Many lighting companies can and will do that for you. (Philips)
Ready to begin shopping for your decorative light fixtures for your home? If so visit use here at Light Innovations; we’re located at 8316 W. Markham St. in Little Rock.