What Will be the Top Interior Decorating Trends in 2012?
The beauty of home decor is how easy it is to change and swap out for a fresh flair. How will you add a touch of style to your home interior in 2012? From Studio 5, here are five interior decor trends to look out for in 2012.
- Green pallets and plant inspired patterns will be thriving next year in home interiors from botanical prints as hanging artwork to floral area rugs.
- Adding an eclectic, cultured appeal, rich woven textiles and heavy textures such as hammered metal decor will be popular.
- Gilded gold and platinum will be used to add hints of glam throughout the home in the form of mirrored pieces and metallic fabrics.
- Another hot color pallet will be the bold, jewel toned pallet found in accents, fabrics, large abstract art and stained furniture.
- Vintage blue and white decor will be finding its way into interiors with whitewashed fabrics, reclaimed wood and lots of lanterns.
What do you think will be the top decorating trends in 2012? Tell us in a comment!
Little Rock, Arkansas residents looking for lighting, decor and accents to start the New Year with a new look can come by the Light Innovations showroom located at 8316 West Markham.
Photos via Studio 5