Follow These 5 Tips to Get the Perfect Lighting
Are you well aware of how important the lighting design is for each of the rooms in your home? If so then we know we want to get it as close to perfect as possible, which is why you should follow these five tips to do so.
- Determine your lighting goals; each room in your home should have a mood you want to set, as well as a function you want your lighting to serve.
- Provide lighting for safety and security on the exterior of your home illuminating walkways, sidewalks, the perimeter of your house, and the front entry with ambient lighting.
- Use exterior wall sconces for décor to provide washes of light against the exterior walls and architectural elements of your home.
- Use multiple light sources for one space inside your home to handle a variety of functions and activities in that space.
- Use recessed lighting for high ceilings and modern décor. (freshome)
To choose the perfect light fixtures for your home visit Light Innovations today; we’re located at 8316 W. Markham in Little Rock or give us a call at 888-318-1150.