Bring the beauty of the longer days and vibrant blossoming colors into your home through a spring lighting update. Here are some fantastic lighting tips from The American Lighting Association as well as photo inspiration to help you brighten and freshen up your home interiors for the new spring season.
- Swap out any dark colored shades on lamps, sconces and chandeliers with lighter colored ones; don’t be afraid to take this opportunity to add a pop of color even!
- Switch out the trim of recessed can light fixtures with newer more minimalist style trim.
- Rely on natural light if possible during the day and instead of overhead lights, use accent lights such as spotlights, pendants and table lamps for added ambiance.
- Replace outdated heavy brass finished fixtures with sleeker, more modern ones.
- Add a touch of playfulness to a room or dining table by replacing a dark chandelier with three pendants that feature bright colors and fun patterns or shapes.
You can find an expansive selection of fixtures in a variety of colors and styles at Light Innovations in Little Rock, Arkansas. Shop online from the product catalog or visit the showroom at 8316 West Markham.