Illuminating Your Landscape with Solar Lights
Are you planning a few upcoming outdoor events, but you have yet to tackle your outdoor lighting? If you are looking to illuminate your landscape we suggest using solar lights. Solar lights are beneficial because not only are they environmentally friendly as they are powered by the sun’s rays; they provide just the right amount of light. Consider these tips to illuminate your yard with solar lights:
- Light the perimeter to give perspective and to show the boundaries of your landscape
- Mark the pathways and walks
- Direct attention to special flower beds, trees or shrubs with up-lights
- Choose LEDs with amber light and make sure all solar lights your choose are of the same tone
- To highlight certain areas increase the lighting intensity by using fixtures with at least four LEDs.
- Be sure to position your lights to get the maximum sun exposure.
Do you have additional questions on how to illuminate your landscape? Call or visit Light Innovations!