A recent issue of ‘bright ideas’ by the American Lighting Association (ALA), addressed the subject of how to, ‘Make your home warm and inviting this winter season with a few easy, personal touches.’ Here are a few of the outdoor lighting tips for entertaining from the American Lighting Association article:
- Strategically locate easy-to-install landscape uplights to highlight landscape features such as trees, shrubs, or a naturally textured stone facade.
- Add path lighting to illuminate a sidewalk or driveway.
- String small white lights through an evergreen tree near the entrance.
- Add a post lantern where the front walk and driveway meet.
- Install sconces on either side of the door.
- Spotlight near windows or columns to create appealing repetitive patterns.
Our showroom is located at 8316 West Markham, Little Rock, AR. The hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. We are open from 10:00am-2:00pm on Saturday, and closed on Sunday.